Happy 10-Year Anniversary Balenciaga [Club]!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Thought I would start a thread for all the fantastic 10-year Anniversary items that Balenciaga has made. Please join me and post your Lizard, Craquele, Leopard, Mini-Mini First, etc. items!! I'll start by posting my cutie-pa-tootie Moutarde Mini-Mini First!!

Enjoy!
IMG_0082.jpg

Comparison with an '05 Black Boobie:
IMG_0083.jpg

Oh *beaux*; was hoping that you would join me with that gorgeous Craquele!!!

^^I'm so glad you started this thread as I'm turning out to have zero resistance to these anniversary items! I love your mini bag charm, I almost got the yellow myself. I have one more tiny item to add to this thread. I'll try to take photos this weekend!

Great idea!

I have the NM Craquele City in Bronze. I want to get the matching flats too!

I took some better pics with my digital camera but I couldn't get the file size small enough, but I have these for now:

Attachments

• NMBal3.jpg
    NMBal3.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 1,330
  • NMBal1.jpg
    NMBal1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 1,317
  • NMBal2.jpg
    NMBal2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,253
CeeJay - Love the comparison pic with the Boobie! Congrats on your cutie. Can't wait to see the Tomate.

beauxgoris - Your Craquele City is gorgeous. :drool: Looks like it sparkles.

baglici0us - So gorgeous and feminine. :tender: I saw this Fer City IRL and was blown away. The pics online don't do her any justice!

cassandra - Another Craquele City in the house! Looks great in Bronze. You should get the matching flats. ;)

^^ Oooooh - so, how close is the color? I was told that the Red was Tomate (which is supposed to be much more orange-y). Other than that, LOVE it!!

^^ Oooooh - so, how close is the color? I was told that the Red was Tomate (which is supposed to be much more orange-y). Other than that, LOVE it!!

^^They're very close in color. They look like a match from a few feet away. Only when you get really close do they look slightly different. The mini is a teeny bit more orange red than red-red. I don't own any tomato but I'm guessing this was the color.