Happiness, isn't that the way we're supposed to feel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    :smile:I have been trying to pick out my birthday present and have tried several bags, sophia, maggie mia, and kristin pleated satchel. well, I took the maggie mia back Saturday because it kind of hurt my shoulder and have regretted it ever since. so today, I took back my sophia and the pleated satchel and repurchased the maggie mia in the ocean teal. I decided that I will adjust to wearing this purse.. so finally I am happy and really enjoyed shopping today. I told myself buying a purse is supposed to make you happy not stressed out. I also ordered the madison hobo in purple and it should arrive Friday.

2. Pics!

3. I will try and get pics up when I receive the purple hobo. I'll have to ask my dil to do it for me. I love the maggie mia, I hope I love the hobo too.

4. I'm debating getting the teal too!

5. We'll be Madison purple hobo twins (once I order her on Friday). Enjoy!

6. You are so right OP by saying that buying a purse is supposed to make you happy not stressed. Glad that you found happiness with your new maggie mia. :smile: Can't wait to see pics.