Hapi! Hapi! BeHapi! :D

Wanted to share some creative ways to wear BeHapi. :smile: I bought this blue/brown one in hurry while travelling and didn't pay attention that it was one size bigger then needed, M instead of S. Noticed it later but decided to keep it as I like the colors. :smile: Here are my solutions.

Attachments

• DSC_3674.jpg
    DSC_3674.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,593
  • DSC_3677.jpg
    DSC_3677.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,579
Wanted to share some creative ways to wear BeHapi. :smile: I bought this blue/brown one in hurry while travelling and didn't pay attention that it was one size bigger then needed, M instead of S. Noticed it later but decided to keep it as I like the colors. :smile: Here are my solutions.

Looks great!!, I think you can ask them to put more holes in the bracelet if you want to wear it smaller..

Celia_Hish, thank you!

Looks great!!, I think you can ask them to put more holes in the bracelet if you want to wear it smaller..

Thank you! Now, when you mentioned it, I remembered hearing about making extra holes too; I'll try to look into that, that might be a perfect solution if they can do it accurately. :ty:

Beautiful!!! Have to share my Hapi as well :smile:

Beatiful, beautiful! I'm on a lookout for a white one too, goes with everything!

Celia_Hish, thank you!

Thank you! Now, when you mentioned it, I remembered hearing about making extra holes too; I'll try to look into that, that might be a perfect solution if they can do it accurately. :ty:

You're welcome!!, they put some extra holes in my belt and did a wonderful job. Good luck to you!:smile:

i love behapi :smile:
here are mine:

Etain/Black
22eaad43.jpg

Rouge Casaque/Blanc
b7954308.jpg

OOO!!! Lusting after both of these! I love this thread! Thank you so much to the thread starter! I love how versatile the BeHapi are - another ingenious H design! I just bought my second a few days ago - my other is just the classic black. :biggrin:

Here's mine in Blue Hydra! (With a Bazil Enamel - posted in the stacking thread already, but I thought it might also have a happy home here!)

Attachments

• Hapi+Enamel.jpg
    Hapi+Enamel.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 1,539
OOO!!! Lusting after both of these! I love this thread! Thank you so much to the thread starter! I love how versatile the BeHapi are - another ingenious H design! I just bought my second a few days ago - my other is just the classic black. :biggrin:

Here's mine in Blue Hydra! (With a Bazil Enamel - posted in the stacking thread already, but I thought it might also have a happy home here!)

Oooh love this, I have the same enamel, I love it. Now I need a Blue Hydra Hapi they go together perfectly. :smile: Just noticed the Blue Hydra Evelyne as the backdrop, Gorgeous!

Oooh love this, I have the same enamel, I love it. Now I need a Blue Hydra Hapi they go together perfectly. :smile: Just noticed the Blue Hydra Evelyne as the backdrop, Gorgeous!

I love the enamel too! I think it's my favorite bracelet - it fits my fairly casual life so well! The Hapi will make you so happy too!!! :smile:

You have a fabulous eye noticing the Evelyne too! I think I should probably try to start getting different H colors, but blue hydra really always catches my eye!!!! :smile:

Hi Hapi lovers!
I just bought my first Hpi and I LOVE it!!
Just a question ... Did you guys get a black soft case to store it in?
Mine didn't come with one. It just came in a little orange box.