Hanukkah tonight - anyone getting LV?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Happy Hanukkah to fellow TPFers! Tonight we light the 1st candle at sundown. Anyone receiving LV? My new Empriente Artsy in dark blue is due here Friday but it really might come tomorrow. I hope I love it!

respectasale

Jan 2, 2008
Happy Hanukkah to you too! Still trying to figure out a new bag from my birthday in November. Maybe it will be a combined gift.

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Detroit, Michigan
No I dont think so. But Ill buy my own gift when my inspiree in taupe comes in!!!!!!!I have it on order. Hopefully I will get some David Yurman or John Hardy.

hatbox

Louie Stalker
Oct 27, 2007
Happy Hannukah!

wouldnt it be great to get an LV for each day of hannukah.. ! :smile:

Jun 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Happy Hanukkah! We're celebrating tonight. No LV from my husband, though, and instead got a pair of Uggs and pair of Hudson Jeans. But.... I've treated myself! LV from me to myself for Hanukkah and also my birthday this month! I have been kind of bad.... I got the Mono Totally MM, picked up 3 weeks ago, (saving until now) and a Damier Neverfull GM, picked up last weekend, and also an Etoile compact Wallet while I was there! Tis the season! :yahoo:

CMM

O.G.
Feb 4, 2009
OC, Cali
No LV for me for Hanukkah as we just moved into our new house and are saving for our wedding...I am getting furniture and an apple green kitchen aid mixer! :smile:

CAM22

Aug 6, 2010
No LV for me for Hanukkah as we just moved into our new house and are saving for our wedding...I am getting furniture and an apple green kitchen aid mixer! :smile:
I have the KitchenAid Mixer in Red! You will love it- it's great!!!

remania

Dec 4, 2008
Not for me, but I sent small LV gifts to my two nieces, and they were excited and grateful.

Happy Hanukkah to all here, it's a joy to be able to share words and thoughts.