Hanover

bevw56

O.G.
Jul 30, 2009
Bristol
:amuse:Hello
I would love to get either a Hanover or a Lara - where are the best places to try?
bev

ps - purple East West Shimmy arrived Monday and is gorgeous but my daughter has fallen in love with it so looks like another share!

B

bluecat_00

Hi Bev and welcome. I think hanovers can be like gold but they do come up on ebay from time to time (but make sure you get anything authenticated first because there are some horrible sellers). Very nice of you to share your mulberries with your daughter. Mine daughters are 5 and 3 next Monday so I have a little time to enjoy my bags in peace.

sugarspice

Jun 22, 2008
london
Hiya and welcome to the forum.:welcome2: I have a hanover and would recommend it as it is a lovely bag! I hope you manage to find one soon. I have never seen a Lara. Do you have a pic of it?

May 7, 2007
Hi and welcome to the forum.

As far as I know, the Hanover is no longer available at stores or outlets so you'll only be able to get hold of one on Ebay.

bevw56

O.G.
Jul 30, 2009
Bristol
lara is very plainslouchy type my daughter has one that she got at SM but uses it so much i thought i would like one of my own. i will get her to do a pic and post on the site.