Hannah's HERE! Come see how pretty (and chameleon-like) Kooba's Pewter color is!!!

KoobaLover

I Want That Bag
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Well, after a few weeks of anticipation, my new Pewter Hannah is here!!!

I must admit, Kooba's "Pewter" is a very tough color to photograph and describe. It's definitely NOT what you see on most of the websites. In bright light or with flash, its sheen is a silvery metallic tone. In most lighting though, it's a deeper bronze, which is very reminiscent of Metallic Army. It is simply a beautiful color... and so versatile. It can easily be worn with either black or brown.

This is my first Kooba with the new canvas lining, and while I love the ultrasuede, the canvas is so much better. Nice work, Kooba! :tup:

The size is perfect. It's not a small clutch by any means, but it's not gigantic either. Perfect for your essentials. In true Kooba tradition, there is a zipper pocket and a couple of small cell/mp3 player pockets on the inside. The handle is detachable as well, but I think it looks better with it on...

The leather is very soft (not silver Lucy soft, but pretty soft), and the color looks perfect with the brushed gold hardware. I wasn't sure about this one when I first opened the box, but it's really growing on me and now I can't wait to take it out on the town. So... what do you think???

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hannah No Flash 2.jpg
    Hannah No Flash 2.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,152
  • Hannah No Flash.jpg
    Hannah No Flash.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Hannah Outside.jpg
    Hannah Outside.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Hannah with Flash.jpg
    Hannah with Flash.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Hannah No Flash Detail.jpg
    Hannah No Flash Detail.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 206
Here are a couple of modeling pics to give you an idea of the size...

(excuse the dirty mirror, I'm lazy tonight... :upsidedown:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hannah Model.jpg
    Hannah Model.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Hannah Model 2.jpg
    Hannah Model 2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 182
KoobaLover, you do a great photographic job - your Hannah looks stunning. The size looks far more practical than regular clutches and it's definitely one of the better Kooba Fall bags. Congrats!

Lexie, it's lovely! I love how the color seems to change with the light. You look great holding her!

Can you post some pics of this fabulous new canvas lining? I haven't seen it in person yet. Thanks in advance!

Lexie, it's lovely! I love how the color seems to change with the light. You look great holding her!

Can you post some pics of this fabulous new canvas lining? I haven't seen it in person yet. Thanks in advance!

Hi Artiksun...It's not my bag. I just saw it at Nordstroms. That's Steph's bag (KoobaLover)...unless she wants to give it to me....:-p

Thanks ladies!

Unfortunately, this little beauty will NOT become a charitable donation to Lexie's Closet 'O Bags... Regardless of what she says, I don't think there's any more room in there... :roflmfao:

artiksun, I'll see what I can do about posting pics of the lining. I may not have time tonight, but I'll try... ;)