Hanna vs Lily

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
And Lilly won!!! I had the outlet holding a camel Lily for me until today. Honestly, I was SO sick last night (terrible sinus infection that was resisting antibiotics), I really didn't think I could drive 45 minutes to get it.

So I started my new antibiotic and by this morning I felt slightly better. I dragged myself out of bed really early since my dh had to work this afternoon and I needed to get back before then. On top of that, Hanna was here. I didn't think it would be a big deal. Holy monsoons!!!! I couldn't even see more than 2 feet in front of me. There was a tractor trailer that actually had skidded off of the road. So after my almost 3 hour journey, here she is. I actually have to say I like the camel much better than the black. That being said, the tags are still on so I am giving myself time to decide if I really need two Lily's (3 counting my daughter haha). Sorry the pictures aren't better. I am on my way out again and didn't have much time.

CamelLily039.jpg

CamelLily040.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That's kinda scary (monsoons!), but glad you're safe. From what I can see in the modeling pic I think the camel color looks really good on you.

PS - are you concerned that they spelled COACH backwards on the bottom in the second picture? :P that threw me for a loop for a sec

OMG you are crazy!!!! I would have done the same thing, though! I sent my husband to the mall the day after Christmas last year for a 30% off Gallery Tote that Coach was holding for me - only because I had a 103 fever and was in no shape to drive, but if he didnt go for me (and oh I had some "thanking" to do after I got better since the mall on Dec. 26th is no place for a man!!), I would have loaded up on some medicine and hoped for the best!

Anyway, camel Lily is gorgeous!!! Love it on you - congrats and Im glad you are safe. Now stay put and play with your new bag.

thats beautiful, i saw that in atlantic city and i loved it, im really kicking myself for not buying it. oh well, and that backwards coach thing is driving me craze how is it like that?