Hanky Panky Thong?

i'll have to try hanky panky, but i love thongs, i find them a lot more comfortable than regular undies. i hate when, uh, certain situations prevent me from wearing them. the most comfortable ones i can find are from GapBody - i started wearing them in high school when i worked there. the low rise thong comes in cotton or very silky nylon and stays put! the staying put part is my biggest obstacle - i don't have any hips, so i have nothing for the sides to sit on, lol. i highly recommend them, they're not expensive and very durable.

Oh yes. I've heard about infections too, but I wouldn't worry about it if you're just going about your regular business. I think they only happen when you wear thongs when playing competitive sports or in an environment where you sweat a lot. Got this from my roommate when she said she couldn't believe that one of her teammates wore a thong to practice because she could get infections.

livinluxuriously_Lila said:
How do the infections happen?:huh:

Please excuse the icky explanation...

The string, if it moves around, can transfer bacteria from the anus to the vagina. (It's along the same lines of why you wipe from front to back, and why those who engage in anal sex should change to a fresh condom or wash up before switching to vaginal sex)

Sorry so graphic:shame:

Edited to add: Another reason is that some folks tend to go more for the sexier ones that are made of fabrics that don't breathe well.

I have never tried Hanky Panky, but I hear great things about them.

As for the infections, unfortunately it is true. My mom *always* lectures me about wearing Jockey Cottons because they are better for you and won't give an infection. They are HUGE though and I happen to love thongs!! But last time I went home to visit, there was two 3-packs of Jockey's waiting for me on my bed. Guess mom realllly is against thongs!!

Megs said:
I have never tried Hanky Panky, but I hear great things about them.

As for the infections, unfortunately it is true. My mom *always* lectures me about wearing Jockey Cottons because they are better for you and won't give an infection. They are HUGE though and I happen to love thongs!! But last time I went home to visit, there was two 3-packs of Jockey's waiting for me on my bed. Guess mom realllly is against thongs!!

Thanks for backing up what I said:smile: . Was beginning to think I had imagined reading about the whole infections thing!:P

I'm with your mom on this one:amuse:

northernbelle33 said:
Thanks for backing up what I said:smile: . Was beginning to think I had imagined reading about the whole infections thing!:P

I'm with your mom on this one:amuse:

the thing about infections is definately true, my mom lectures me about it too. you greatly decrease your risk by only wearing your thong for only a few hours before changing (instead of like an entire 14-hour day or something) and wearing cotton instead of a synthetic. almost all of my thongs (except ones for slinky dresses or, uh...special occassions) are cotton for that reason!

:shame::shame:
i wear thongs only when is completely indispensable(when ordinary panties would be seen under what i'm wearing)...can't stand walking with them...:shame::shame:

Hanky panky thongs are different than regular thongs. they don't have a skinny string in the back. I love to wear them with low rise jeans..(you can't see any part of the thong pop outta the jeans -- I haven't seen any other thong that's that low and comfy) that's why they are absolutely the best and worth every penny!!!!!!!