Hanky Panky in Canada

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just discovered Hanky Panky not long ago and I've gone crazy buying quiet a few.
    I noticed so far that Holt Renfrew sell them for only $22.00 each. I was at a boutique last weekend and they charged a dollar more.

Does anyone know where they might be sold for less? Are there any reliable web-sites to order from?

2. They look like regular panties to me, are they worth the $22? Thanks for your input

3. ^ pisdapisda, hanky panky thongs are SOO comfy!! you MUST try them if you get a chance!! they dont feel like thongs at all, they feel just like regular panties! definitely worth the money!

4. its $18 in the US and I think Neiman Marcus' website carries them. and they now ship to Canada!
    I always get mines from Nordstrom Rack. they sell it for $8.97!

5. Thank you! The $60.00 3 thong set is a deal...I think they are sold for $70.00 at Holt Renfrew. Individual ones are the same price. In fact, today I bought five more!

I really love them. They are comfortable and very sexy.

6. no problem! :smile: