Hangtags Missing - Rude Customer Service at Jax

WOOOOWWWW!!!! im very sorry. i dont understand why it is so hard for them to replace a damn hangtag either. i asked for one for a very expensive bag and they sent me the ugliest rubber looking black tag lmao. i refuse to call it real coach. im embarrassed for the company to even have sent that to me. i feel that if they can go remake bags and such for outlet versions they can do that with hang tags.... remake them. it sure would be nice
This happened to me, too. I had a black legacy that I wanted a replacement hangtag for, and the one I got from JAX was just ugly. It was very flat, hardly embossed, almost fake-looking (in all honesty). I don't know what to do with it. Now, it just sits in my jewelry box. I'm afraid that if I tried to sell it on eBay that someone would accuse me of trying to sell a knock-off item...

Last edited:
OP, what legacy bag did you lose the tags to that you sent in for repair?

I have also lost tags, so any repairs I get I take tags off (just did for my Asparagus Haversak that needed some new sewing repair on the suede) like I did for my bleecker tag (think if I had lost that baby! ouch!).

I think it is the shoulder bag #10328 - and yes I will definately do that in the future - I guess my other tags were not necessary. She even told me that they put it on the inventory sheet that the bag has/does not have tags and the sheet stated no tags - I told her that was impossible which means the outlet must have removed - because they were drowling over my bag when I brought it in for repair but of course the outlet will never admit but not to worry it won't happen again.

Okay - just wanted to give you an update and a somewhat happy ending to my hangtags.

I received in the mail yesterday an envelope that looked like it had gone through the ringer and when I opened it had the round legacy medallion to go with my purse. No leather hangtag - that is fine I got what I wanted most and I will definately call them and let them know that the medallion was received. It took almost a month but I got part of my loss.

YEAH