Hang the neverfull on a stroller?

Coue stroller. I understand I am a mom too. I just don't think the straps are long enough to go over the handles of that stroller IMHO. Maybe a crossbody bag would work better for you. What about the palermo?

I have a neverfull MM and a palermo pm that I use for mommy bags. I have never hung my neverfull on my stroller. I use my palermo a lot because i love the crossbody strap the bag comes with, if you need you can purchase a longer strap.

You can buy these hooks that velcro onto the handle to attach the NF. But it would swing.

Attachments

• 51dGyNxVGgL._SS400_.jpg
    51dGyNxVGgL._SS400_.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,551
  • 31sEmd96G5L._SS400_.jpg
    31sEmd96G5L._SS400_.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,182
I also use the NF Gm as my baby bag and it does not fit over the handle of the stroller. I did use it with a mommyhook but like camommyof3 said it swings and may even touch the tires. I would try some of the other hooks that have been recommended above,and would definitely use two at a time.

How are you planning on organizing your diaper bag? There are so many purse organizers on the market, but I don't feel like dropping more money experimenting which one is best. Thanks!

Thank you all for you replies and valuable inputs :smile: The hooks are one option. Don't LV sell detachable straps?

I really like the real diaper bag too but it's too expensive for a bag I would'nt want to use afterwards...

Thank you all for you replies and valuable inputs :smile: The hooks are one option. Don't LV sell detachable straps?

I really like the real diaper bag too but it's too expensive for a bag I would'nt want to use afterwards...

Do you mean like a cross body strap or actual stroller straps similar to ppb? It would surprise me if they sold stroller straps but who knows. I would skip the LV diaper bag because that's what it would be limited to. The NF you'll have forever and can use it like any other tote.

I don't think they sell "stroller straps" just a long strap would do it, I think.

In my opinion the Neverfull is one of Louis Vuittons most affordable and cutest pieces, and I even considered it before I got pregnant but now I got an excuse hehe :P