Hang the neverfull on a stroller?

fashion_mom1

Apr 28, 2009
Coue stroller. I understand I am a mom too. I just don't think the straps are long enough to go over the handles of that stroller IMHO. Maybe a crossbody bag would work better for you. What about the palermo?

Jul 23, 2006
I don't think the straps would fit over the stroller. Mine has a cup holder area where I actually sit my NF when I need..................

taylorl

Sep 20, 2008
Canada
I have a neverfull MM and a palermo pm that I use for mommy bags. I have never hung my neverfull on my stroller. I use my palermo a lot because i love the crossbody strap the bag comes with, if you need you can purchase a longer strap.

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
Great stroller, but no, I don't think that would work. I have a Phil and Ted's- and my nf straps don't come close to fitting over it.

vinolady

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I also use the NF Gm as my baby bag and it does not fit over the handle of the stroller. I did use it with a mommyhook but like camommyof3 said it swings and may even touch the tires. I would try some of the other hooks that have been recommended above,and would definitely use two at a time.

How are you planning on organizing your diaper bag? There are so many purse organizers on the market, but I don't feel like dropping more money experimenting which one is best. Thanks!

pasia

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
Thank you all for you replies and valuable inputs :smile: The hooks are one option. Don't LV sell detachable straps?

I really like the real diaper bag too but it's too expensive for a bag I would'nt want to use afterwards...

vinolady

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Thank you all for you replies and valuable inputs :smile: The hooks are one option. Don't LV sell detachable straps?

I really like the real diaper bag too but it's too expensive for a bag I would'nt want to use afterwards...
Do you mean like a cross body strap or actual stroller straps similar to ppb? It would surprise me if they sold stroller straps but who knows. I would skip the LV diaper bag because that's what it would be limited to. The NF you'll have forever and can use it like any other tote.

pasia

O.G.
Mar 18, 2008
Stockholm, Sweden
I don't think they sell "stroller straps" just a long strap would do it, I think.

In my opinion the Neverfull is one of Louis Vuittons most affordable and cutest pieces, and I even considered it before I got pregnant but now I got an excuse hehe :P