Hang tag question

Do all Coach bags come with a hang tag? Or are there some that are made without them? Reason I'm asking is I just bought a braided leather hobo off Ebay that I got authenticated but then I noticed it didn't appear to have one in the pic so I asked the seller and she said she didn't remember it ever coming with a tag. My second question would be, is there a way to purchase them through Coach??

it must have fallen off with no one noticing it. I lost a tag for my sig. small flap and I just went to the store and they gave me a new one no charge. They said they usually have a ton of them, either from JAX sending them or from the bags they damage out. Check your local store.

Sometimes for an older style it takes a while, but it will come. I lost one, a metal one from my #6083, and it took four weeks! I practically welded it to the bag. Be patient, it will come!

I had called to request a replacement hangtag back in the beginning of Oct. because I lost the hangtag and medallion to my '06 Legacy leather shoulder zip. After waiting a few weeks and not receiving it, I went into my Coach store and asked them if they had any extras. The SA told me to call Coach and they would send me one. So I waited a few more weeks thinking it was on its way, but now it's the end of November and still nothing, so I called Coach and asked about it. It turns out that they never sent out the order, and the person on the phone said that they would "expedite it" and send it out right away. I asked if I would also be receiving the small round medallion but he said they're not giving those out anymore. Oh well. :shrugs: