Handmade Fabric Handbags by Daisy Janie

1. They're cute. If the straps were longer, some of the bags would make nice messenger bags, I think.

2. Cute! I love polka dots (those colors are a little rough on the eyes though).

Love this pattern -

[​IMG]

3. Hi Ladies--
    Jan DiCintio here, Owner-Designer of the Daisy Janie handmade fabric handbags you're checking out. Glad you're getting a chance to view them...they're getting some good press lately (http://www.mycicy.com/featured-designer.asp)

To really see what the nuts & bolts of each purse includes (i.e. handle length), visit the www.daisyjanie.com website. There's more to each bag than meets the eye! ;)

All fabrics are custom-designed by me....you WILL NOT find them anywhere else....there are a lot of fabric handbag designers out there using the same fabrics over and over again...I had to separate myself from the pack! I am an artist as well so my fabric designs are an extension of how I see the world...bright, happy and always a little unexpected! FALL Fabrics are on their way!!

Enjoy. Thanks for the feedback.
    Jan D.

4. Hi Jan. I think the Partridge Stripes pattern's really cute.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice