handle peeling-help!

klmason

Oct 24, 2008
handle is peeling on my new bag? can i take it to a shoe/luggage place to fix this? i live in iowa, no bal stores here and i didnt get it from a bal store.... so sad just got it today.

Attachments

• bal bag.jpg
    bal bag.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 133
Omg! Thats horrible! You can take it to an experienced cobbler, they should be able to fix it. It won't be the same as new, but it should get close.

^^ What do you mean, what do I mean?

I mean what I said, that it will not be just like "new," but if you get a good cobbler, they could potentially make it look similar to when it was new.

^^ What do you mean, what do I mean?

I mean what I said, that it will not be just like "new," but if you get a good cobbler, they could potentially make it look similar to when it was new.

i took it to a few places. got one that wants to modify it to fix it. so i may try to glue it with leather glue first and see. so frustrating! i've saved up for this one for two years! oh well stuff happens.

If you use leather glue one it.... and the leather stretches from use.. there's a good possibility that it might rip the leather. I suggest taking it to an experience cobbler like ReRe said.