Handle on new Birkin bends towards one side

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking at a new birkin from a reseller. It is a chèvre B25 from 2019. I have not been offered a SO from my store and don't think that is likely, and found one from a reseller I trust, I want a chèvre bag. The only thing I am concerned about is that the handle seems to bend towards one side. Is this a flaw or can it right itself with use? I am not happy with the way it currently looks but would potentially purchase the bag if this can be remedied. I do not own any chèvre bags so not sure how the leather behaves. I would appreciate any input or recommendations. Thanks so much.

2. Photo? I only have one chèvre B but the handles stand up straight.

this_is_rj likes this.
  3. I have 4 SO Chèvre Birkins in size 30 and none of the handles are bent. 25 should be even less likely. I would pass if I were OP.

steffysstyle and this_is_rj like this.
  4. Would you post a picture?

5. Thanks for your opinions. I am not sure I feel comfortable posting a photo as it identifies the reseller and difficult to unidentify as it is in a store and I don't want to create ill will, as this reseller has been very gracious to me in the past. It sounds like I should pass on the bag anyway since I have reservations.