Handle/Leather care on Light-Colored Stams. Help/advice Please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!
    I am considering buying a gorgeous Ivory Stam and am wondering if anyone has experience wth upkeep, etc on the handles of the lighter colored Stams. I have LMB For Handles Only, and one sweet PF'er suggested using that on the handles before use to prevent darkening. I have used this on all of my other "satchel" style bags, but admittedly, none of those are anywhere near as light as Ivory. Will this product really keep them bright white?
    The quilting just really stands out and looks gorgeous on the ivory leather! I just love it!
    Would this just be a nightmare bag to keep clean? How about wear/discoloration on the body, edges, frame of the bag? If anyone has any advice on this bag that would be great! I just don't want to buy the bag and be afraid to use it!
    Thanks so much!
    :biggrin:
    ~T

2. Hello....?

3. I personally haven't owned anything with light handles, but there is quite a few 'Caring For Your Bags' threads linked in the FAQs which you may want to read through:

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/marc-jacobs-faqs-460169.html