Handle covers to preserve vachetta.......

sweetlove, have you tried the babywipe method? I personally never have, but there are several threads on here with pics that show AMAZING improvement to black and gukky vachetta handles after a good cleaning with baby wipes.

I remember seeing some Speedy girls in Thailand using them when I visited it last summer. My girlfriend told me it was, and still is, popular there. At first, it seemed like a good idea, but when I saw a few, I thought it was tacky. Maybe, Apple Guarde spray is not available there. I don't know, but I won't wear it on my Speedy.

It's a good way to preserve vachetta, but it won't patina evenly because the rest of the vachetta's going to be patina faster than the one on the handles.. In that way, it will be looking very ugly.. I'd rather apply apple guard then

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

personally, even for my obsessive self, i think these really detract from the beauty of ur bag...and i would think that the leather would patina eventually anyway. also, any wetness, etc. on ur hands would seep right through and the zippers would just scratch the handles. thumbs down!