handheld baggage?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. whats the maximum length for the handheld baggage on air planes?
    do most airlines let us bring our keepal 55 as a handheld?

2. Depends on the airline and carrier. Different planes have different allowances although there seems to be a standard, you can check with your airline online.

My usual standard-sized carry-on was considered too big for one flight and they had to check it in.

3. ^^^:yes: check your airline's website for carry on size limits because each airline is different.

4. I wouldn't rely on the website of the carrier. Speak to a representative and tell them your flight number. Different countries have different rules.

5. I think you're safe with the 55. I recently flew to Canada and took the Via Rail train while there. The train also has carry on rules. I measured everything and followed the rules so carefully, but I was surprised to see plenty of people with bags over the limit carrying them on. If you stay within each carrier's measurements, you should have no problem.