Handbags

The first Picture was 300 Bites and would not load so I mailed it myself as small then I could upload. If I change the pixel setting on my Camera will it let me upload at the 190 Bites or do I need to do something else.
Thank you every one seems nice on this fourm. PS I feel MJ has some of the best light weight Vegitabe Tan Leather out the last 2 or so years.

hpzapper said:
The first Picture was 300 Bites and would not load so I mailed it myself as small then I could upload. If I change the pixel setting on my Camera will it let me upload at the 190 Bites or do I need to do something else.
Thank you every one seems nice on this fourm. PS I feel MJ has some of the best light weight Vegitabe Tan Leather out the last 2 or so years.

If you'd like some help with resizing, you can email me the original and I'll scale it down so everyone can enjoy your lovely bags ! :smile:

Just drop me a line at selphie (at) rogers (dot) com !

And in this post, I bring you Hpzapper's lovely, lovely collection ! :nuts:

I'm loving the Marcs, and the Gucci.. well, your entire collection really !! :love:

Attachments

• hpzapper.jpg
    hpzapper.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 377
Thank you ayla. From left A 1 Ghurka Tote 2 Gucci Large Hobo from 3 ago. 3 A Marino Orlandi Large hobo and then A Washed Rose Marc Tote.
Next row A MJ Large Quin 2 A Coach 9219 3 Medium Gucci Hobo from last year 4 A MARC JACOBS SUSANAH and A Marino Orlandi Sling
3rd row 1 and 2 Multi Pocket MJ Bags 3 A JUICY COUTURE LARGE FLUFF Nickel trim and then Gucci Drawstring Large Hobo of 4 or 5 Years and then the Gucci very Large Hobo of last year without the large rings. PS some of the Orlandi Bags are very nice Vegitabe Leather.

ohhh, I really really like that Washed Rose Marc Tote of yours! Beautiful color and style!

hpzapper said:
Thank you ayla. From left A 1 Ghurka Tote 2 Gucci Large Hobo from 3 ago. 3 A Marino Orlandi Large hobo and then A Washed Rose Marc Tote.
Next row A MJ Large Quin 2 A Coach 9219 3 Medium Gucci Hobo from last year 4 A MARC JACOBS SUSANAH and A Marino Orlandi Sling
3rd row 1 and 2 Multi Pocket MJ Bags 3 A JUICY COUTURE LARGE FLUFF Nickel trim and then Gucci Drawstring Large Hobo of 4 or 5 Years and then the Gucci very Large Hobo of last year without the large rings. PS some of the Orlandi Bags are very nice Vegitabe Leather.