Handbags Available - Before Price Increase

wow everyone who contributed to this thread, thanks A BUNCH.
there's only 2 days left :sad:
i have a east west black caviar w/ gold h/w on hold right now but will have to return it~ :sad: since i bought a jumbo vintage on ebay~

Just wanted to add some additional information for tPF'ers still looking for particular bags before the increase. I was in NM Palo Alto, CA today and they had most of the classic styles, flaps, in caviar in 3 sizes with both GH and SH. Medallion totes in black, bordeaux, GST in Black with GH and SH.

The NM in San Francisco (415-362-3900 they open at 10am PST) also had most of the classic styles in the various sizes including flaps in caviar in 3 sizes and GH or SH. Medallion Totes, GST and PST in Black. The GST was in GH or SH.

I saw the price list at NM tonight and the classic flap at $1995 today will be $2495 on Thursday.

The Chanel Boutique in San Francisco (415-981-1550) had Medallion Totes in Black and Beige, GST in Black and WHITE w/ GH and SH. Plenty of Classic Flaps in GH and SH in Black, White(JUMBO with GH or SH and medium WHITE Classic Flap with GH) and Beige Caviar. Also a Jumbo Black Patent Flap, Black Patent Clutch, and the Caviar Clutch.

Hope everyone finds what they are looking for before the dreaded increase. The Chanel Boutique was already getting the new price tags ready. LOL!!!