Handbags at SCP..

1. Today I went to South Coast Plaza, and of course I went to all the big stores.

At LV they had TONS and TONS of Nomade bags, and accessories. Also I noticed they had two Frange Speedys & a Frange Bucket. Also they had a gorgeous Natural Leather Alma.

At Fendi they had tons of Spys. Zuccas, Satins in Black & Chocolate brown, Pleated spys, the regular leather ones in Black & Chocolate, and the new natural color!!! Gorgeousss.

At Hermes, they had two Birkins, and three Kellys. One Birkin of course was the Black Croc with Diamonds!! and the other one was a Blue Jean 50 in Togo leather. One Kelly was black in a 35? another was Gold in a 25, and the last was a Rouge in 50. I forgot all the leathers on the Kellys.

Hmm in Chanel, they had tons of Luggage! Usually im intrigued by luggage, but not today, they were ehhhh. I loved the clutch I saw still! I was disappointed to see that the Lambskin had gunmetal HW! I like the caviar more since the silver HW.

Haha I basically wanted to post this just to let people know what I saw there! If you see something you want get it!!!!

2. Cool!

Did you happen to see any Chloes on sale? I'm currently obsessed w/ the Silverado tote... :biggrin:

3. I remember that BJ birkin at SCP ... I couldn't stop staring at it, the color was just so beautiful IRL! I'm still regretting not buying that Thomas Wylde skull bag at Barneys.

4. I saw some, but I didnt get a good look at the Chloes im sorry!!

That BJ Birkin is gorgeous! I wanted to touch it, but the security looked like he was ready to tackle me.

5. Thank you for posting!! SCP is a great place to shop for bags:yes:

6. That BJ Birkin is soooooooooooooo heavy! I thought about getting it for a weekend bag, but, OMG by the time you fill it up :Push: You'd need a forklift to pick it up. Very gorgeous though.:love:

7. I remember carrying the Rouge one they had couple months back, it was heaaaaaavy. I would only stick one outfit in there hahaha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice