Handbagangels liners

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Hello lovelies, interesting to see Daria liners available, has anyone bought one yet?

http://handbagangels.co.uk

No it's not me or any pals (that I'm aware of) not affiliated or on commission either [emoji16] Just interested as the Daria liner could be useful

Got good feedback on evilbay, owns some lovely bags..... suspect they must be a TPF'er lol

Hi! Great posting - Also wondering about the Daria too....Love their bag liners as very thick felt and side pouches that will stay flat if not used. Their packaging is a treat in itself too...lovely pink double layer tissue and ribbon...and often arrive the next day after ordering!
Thoroughly recommend....:smile:
Have 3 different sizes and colours, but just been given a Daria satchel and asked Lesley from H/A about colours etc. So will update if I get one at the end of this month!
G

Hi! Great posting - Also wondering about the Daria too....Love their bag liners as very thick felt and side pouches that will stay flat if not used. Their packaging is a treat in itself too...lovely pink double layer tissue and ribbon...and often arrive the next day after ordering!
Thoroughly recommend....:smile:
Have 3 different sizes and colours, but just been given a Daria satchel and asked Lesley from H/A about colours etc. So will update if I get one at the end of this month!
G

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your lovely bag too [emoji16]

Just to update this topic, handbagangels now have a super new,live website giving colours, sizes etc for all their products - easy to use size chart for many brands of bags and high quality products.
www.handbagangels.co.uk
Some super new colours available with more Autumnal colours to come.

Fast delivery within UK and a great product - I now have 3!!!
Check it out!
G

Reactions: Louliu71