Handbag Storage Solutions

I do not have a walk in either so I put white plastic cubes on top of my shelves in the closets. This way bags can go in the cubes and on top of the cubes. I also have them organized by color so that when I reach for a dust bag I know what is in it. I don't have just dooney so by separating by bag color it makes it so much easier then keeping all the dooneys together.

I do not have a walk in either so I put white plastic cubes on top of my shelves in the closets. This way bags can go in the cubes and on top of the cubes. I also have them organized by color so that when I reach for a dust bag I know what is in it. I don't have just dooney so by separating by bag color it makes it so much easier then keeping all the dooneys together.

That's a great idea. I think keeping them organized would be helpful. I haven't put much effort into that. Of course this is still kind of new to me. Before this I would be the one who carried the same bag for 6 months or a year.

The cube thingy looks a lot like the largest expedit from ikea. I like it a whole lot.

I have the largest expedit. It's really nice. Too bad they don't have it anymore. I should have bought 2 but I thought one would be enough.

I'll be out soon but when I'm back I'll take pics.

I have the largest expedit. It's really nice. Too bad they don't have it anymore. I should have bought 2 but I thought one would be enough.

I'll be out soon but when I'm back I'll take pics.

Thanks MaryBel. I have two Kallax in the black/brown. I was actually thinking of using this with the door inserts, which I still might do. I'm just not sure. Here is mine.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399222452.776394.jpg