Handbag Salessss

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just checked my mail...and apparently both Neimans and Bloomingdales are having huge handbag sales starting Dec. 1. Neimans has up to 25% off on a selection of handbags, while bloomingdales has 15-40% of on all handbags. They also have this thing where you can take $25 off of every $100 you spend...pretty good deal...
    Bloomies also has the fendi spy bag in zucca brown if anyone is interested...

2. Great amount of info, thanks for that!

3. Do I need a special coupon promotion code to take advantage of these "sales"??

4. i dont think you need a coupon for Neimans...at bloomingdales, you usually get the coupons in the mail, but you can always find a nice sales associated who would be willing to give you one

5. I was just @ NM's designer sale, pretty good. I would have bought a Tod's but the only one I wanted was a shearing, and it'll get screwed up quickly :sad: