Handbag Holder And Organiser

neverdecide

May 17, 2009
Don't know if this is of interest to anyone but just been looking at Tchibo website and they have a handbag holder for the car and http://www.tchibo.eu/is-bin/INTERSH...ormation-Start?source=NAVI&ProductSKU=0018017 handbag organisers so that can change bags easily.

Handbag holder looks good. Stops the bag flying when you brake.
Check delivery cost though as think its bout £7 from memory

Just tried links and you are better clicking on the whats on next week tab at top to see handbag holder in full. sorry first time i did link without help from OH i am ashamed to say.

Thanks for the link.

I keep thinking about these organisers but I just can't bring myself to buy one I don't know why.

I would like to take a better, closer look at somebody's VIP liner so maybe on the next meet if somebody has one I could take a peek at it?

Don't know bout quality as not seen in real life. There are few shops around. There was one in surrey quays shopping centre, not sure if still there. Lots of shops have closed round by me now.

I've never stopped using my VIP since buying it. I think it's the best thing that's happened for my bag collection as I don't think twice about swapping now. I also find things easier to find, especially in my Bays which I've totally fallen in love with again because of the VIP. I couldn't get on with her before because everything was mixed up inside.

Looks like really good value. Their stuff is normally good quality; I've bought various things from them before; great coffee. In Germany you find them at every corner...

The handbag holder made me chuckle as my friend straps her bag in with seat belt in passenger seat for 'last minute breaking'. Would be ok if its only you and your bag that travel together. Do agree though it does look bit odd.

Hi neverdecide, Thank you for the link to this site. Got the liners and handbag holder for a laugh. My husband will get a great laugh when he sees it. He will think I've finally gone mad. The liner is slightly bigger than my tintamar(sp)VIP. Might fit better in my bays. Thanks again.