Handbag for Work???

ItsKindaCrazy

Mar 2, 2018
I am in need of a new handbag for work and would like to hear your suggestions. I work in sales and need something about the size of a LV Neverfull MM or GM. I’m looking for a good quality, possibly luxury handbag, however I prefer not to have a commonly-known luxury monogram stamped all over it (Part of my job is warming up to people with difficult jobs and low income, so I don’t want to be flashy.).

Can you guys recommend some tote-size handbags? Thank you!

What is your budget? And do you intend to carry a laptop with the bag?
Thanks for responding. I’ll spend up to $2,500 if I really like it and it’s excellent quality that will last. I’ll have to carry a laptop in it (sometimes two) along with a few other things so strong and sturdy straps are really important. I appreciate any insights. Thanks!

I am in need of a new handbag for work and would like to hear your suggestions. I work in sales and need something about the size of a LV Neverfull MM or GM. I’m looking for a good quality, possibly luxury handbag, however I prefer not to have a commonly-known luxury monogram stamped all over it (Part of my job is warming up to people with difficult jobs and low income, so I don’t want to be flashy.).

Can you guys recommend some tote-size handbags? Thank you!

What about a Tod's Shopping bag or a Joy. Both may work but the larger SB has an OK drop on the shoulder, the Joy looks very 'Neverfull' in shape to me but in leather.

Reactions: ItsKindaCrazy
I just got a new leather work tote. It’s the Franklin Market tote from Jackson Wayne. The leather is thick, gorgeous & smells amazing, real brass hardware, built to last a lifetime. It easily fits my work laptop in its padded sleeve (14” laptop) and everything else I need. It’s one of the best made totes I’ve ever seen. It’s very sturdy. The straps are sturdy too. It doesn’t tip over with just my laptop in it. And The pics don’t do it justice. They don’t have a large selection or any other women’s handbags but if you’re in the market for a quality leather tote I highly recommend it. Came with a nice personal card, dustbag, & leather cream too :smile: I’m in love with it... beyond reasonable price for what you get. I want another one already in the lighter color they offer.
66BC3354-BBFA-4EF9-A528-42C234AD7268.jpeg 3C37724E-4BC1-4ADD-AB40-29FFC6ED2164.jpeg DA0CD3A8-48A5-4D94-8AD0-EBDF102B06E4.jpeg