Handbag dream?!?!

1. So, before going to bed last night, I was seaching the net for inspiration (picture ideas for painting.) Lately, I've been wanting to do street scenes, so I was googling Venice streets, Madrid streets, Jamaican streets, etc. Before I log off, I decide to pop in here and I stumbled upon CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags" thread. I've never even considered those before...I thought, hmmm...I could fit my sketch book in one of those. Hmmm...the leather is gorgeous.

I log off and drift off to sleep.

I dreamed that I was walking down a street in Venice...The sun was shining...it was so real...

I look down at my arm and I saw the most gorgeous Balenciaga...:nuts: It was beautiful. I could actually feel the weight of the bag. But mine was in a natural colored (tan/caramel/light brown) leather. Does one even exist in that color? I don't know much about them, but I definitely plan to learn more soon!:biggrin:

I have been thinking about this "dream bag" on and off all day.:lol:

Now, I want one...badly. Has anyone ever had a dream like this?:lol:

2. i had a dream about the ivory chloe paddington one time.

3. No I have'nt had that dream but I do have that bag. Bought in 2 years ago and love it. Have had people try and buy it off me on the street. I have seen it with fur inlays this year.

4. I had dreams about Paddingtons the night I ordered mine. :shame: Weird.

5. I have Day Dreams about bags.........ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!

6. I have a Paddy on pre-order with NM. I've dreamed of shopping for and getting a Paddy about four times in the last month.

7. I've had dreams about bags before, especially the Dior saddle I was waiting for foreverrrrrr!

8. I've dreamed of a Chanel Cambon Tote twice in the past month. I bought it for $7 in my dream :lol:

9. im always too tired when i wake up to remember what i was dreaming..heh.

10. i had a store-full-of-balenciagas dream.. very unoriginal :lol:.. all colours and sizes, all quite cheap.. and finding more in hidden corners all over the shop. it was fun. =)

11. There is a great website for info and color swatches for Balenciaga bags. It is: ateliernaff.blogspot.com
    check it out.

12. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice