Handbag depression - I've lost interest in my bags...

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
I'm not sure what my deal is, but ever since my Silvana arrived, I dont care about the rest of my bags (with the exception of my LV Neverfull) Did I cure my addiction???? :nuts: I'm even almost thinking of letting them all go - maybe the Silvana was my true HG!

Congrats on finding The One!! I'm sure there'll come a day when you feel like changing things up and wearing a different bag, but it sounds like the Silvana is perfect for you! I think it's wonderful that you found a bag you love so much. Congrats!!

aww,i think you are just having your first true bag love hun. She's your favorite and you want to carry her constantly! That is such a great thing!! hold on to your bags..we all go through it...carry silvana to your hearts content and then you can rediscover why you purchased your other bags and fall in love all over again! congrats on finding a true hg...so glad you love her!!!!

wooooow..
i wish this would happen to me too.. :Push: but congrats for the content feeling!

now,
if you wish to get rid of your orchid sunburst stam...... :graucho:

hehehe rachie!

nab...you're not being true to your name! but it's really great that you're content!

Maybe thats what it is - contentment, not depression... Wow - you mean I am content with the bags I have?? Has only taken 5 years and waaaaay too many bag purchases to get there!

Except I almost bought a Chanel the other day, but took the bag goggles off just in time...

I don't think you should admit this, Needanotherbag. Someone's husband might kidnap you and try to see if there's a cure in your blood or something!

:lol:

i can't believe you found The One. i thought it was a handbag urban legend that my bf keeps telling me in his campaign to have me save more money, but don't do anything too drastic. i know you're in love, but you still need backups just in case. ;)

I too have found the ONE! Unexpectedly as well...It is the Hudson that I had a spur of the moment evilbay spending while crazily getting the live.com discount..and BAM here she was and is my ultime favorite to go to bag. Who knew? certainly not me, or i would have bought the sucker a long time ago.

Congratulations, I am so happy you found handbag contentment! I felt that way after I bought my black Trish, but now the "longing" is coursing its way into my blood! Too many beautiful temptations on the 'bay! I hope your contentment lasts longer than a month (unlike myself)...

Congrats on your Silvana - I love that bag too!! It's certainly beautiful, uniquely MJ, and functional all at the same time.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one feeling "done". I totally deleted all my bookmarks (in an effort to impulse spend less), but I'm finding that since I found the Black Christy, I'm not on the hunt for more bags.

I'm keeping the majority of what I do have though - I'm not crazy!
th_smiley_tease.gif

You should enjoy that feeling of contentment. Trust me, it won't last :P. You're just at a plateau right now but once you see the Spring bags, I have a feeling your condition will be cured.

I think it's great that you've found a bag that you love & want to sell all the others. I'd love to get to a place where I felt total nirvana with my bag collection, but as soon as I got there, I'd be ready for a shopping spree, I'm never content, lol! Seriously, it is a good feeling to not be chasing a certain bag, relax & enjoy it! :beach: