handbag bought by zero-feedback buyer from south korea

jolie98

Nov 27, 2008
an item of mine, an alexander wang handbag, has been purchased by a buyer from south korea, who has zero feedback.

for obvious reasons, i am a little nervous in regards to shipping the bag. am i crazy here? they have already paid for the bag, minutes after the auction ended.

any input would be very appreciated!

seeing that you havent sent the bag yet,you could most likely,re-turn the money and say that the bag has been in a horrible acc. and is no longer sell-able(just email them they may understand and just cancel the order,and you will get the seller fee back also,really no harm done)and when you re-list the bag just put no buyers with under ? feedback or out of states buyers aloud (i know if some one canceled the order on me and let me know and gave me vack my money i would understand) good luck on the sell :yes::smile:

I don't see anything wrong with this. We all were new to eBay at one time. If your listing says you would ship worldwide and didn't specify that people with 0 feedback aren't allowed to bid, then you should honor your sale. They also paid you promptly.

What exactly raises red flags with you? That they are paying immediately? That they are 0 feedback buyers who paid immediately? Or that they are located in South Korea and paid immediately? If you are not comfortable with any of those you should specify your buyer requirements for your next listing. In the meantime since your current buyer hasn't done anything wrong so far you should honor the sale. Make sure you use shipping methods that warrant seller protection.