Handbag / backpacks

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a handbag that will turn into a backpack, but I don't want something that looks like a backpack, if you know what I mean. I have seen a few online, but still look too backpacky.

I know they are out there because I saw a few while in France, but can't find a US source.

Any ideas? I prefer a European bag with smooth leather.

2. Garnet Hill catalog has one in there all the time that's pretty cute. I'm sure you can see it on their website.

3. Hobo international has some that are really handbag looking...

4. Well, after finding nothing I really liked as a backpack handbag from the more expensive designers, I finally went back to some that I had seen in Paris, Frederic T of Paris. They are not well known or expensive, but it was exactly what I was looking for. I actually found them on line a while back, but never acted on them, but I finally took the chance and ordered. It is perfect for me and the quality is great (made in Paris) for the price of $169.00. I ordered and got it in 2 days. I got the #2 in black and it is wonderful. Here is the link:

http://www.binkbags.com

Why did I wait so long!?:tup:

5. OMG, about 2 years ago, I stalked someone at Barnes & Noble wearing that bag! I asked her about it and she just said she was visiting from Canada and had bought it up there and didn't offer any other info and I didn't want to press. I searched for it to no avail. Thanks for posting about it!

Patti

6. That is really, really cute. It'd be great for walking around the city.

7. I so want it for school lol

8. Great bags and great prices! I love the bucket. Thanks for posting this!