Handbag and Wallet LoVe Combo

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465125458.420615.jpgI'm a little obsessed w these Fendi straps and have gone through using it with all my silver hw bags. I've run out of those so now going through my gold hw bags. My daughter doesn't approve but I don't mind mixing hws. Only I can see it. Or if I'm in a line and a lady notices my handbag mixes hw, will she think me less of a woman? [emoji23][emoji849][emoji854] Sofia Coppola in PM Cherry with Zippy Empreinte in denim ❤️

Reactions: snh88
View attachment 3373876I'm a little obsessed w these Fendi straps and have gone through using it with all my silver hw bags. I've run out of those so now going through my gold hw bags. My daughter doesn't approve but I don't mind mixing hws. Only I can see it. Or if I'm in a line and a lady notices my handbag mixes hw, will she think me less of a woman? [emoji23][emoji849][emoji854] Sofia Coppola in PM Cherry with Zippy Empreinte in denim ❤️

I ❤️ this combo. Playing with those Fendi straps sounds like a lot of fun! [emoji847]

I ❤️ this combo. Playing with those Fendi straps sounds like a lot of fun! [emoji847]

It is! I especially like the strap length, it's perfect for shoulder carry on me.
I'm thinking of getting another in gold hw just to have a variation. Do you think soon I'll be bored and regret it? [emoji848]