Hand Painted/Custom LV

I like Olivia Lambiasi's work (though I think some styles of painting suit Goyard more). She's a Brazilian artist who does everything from jackets, cars, Rolex watches, Chanel bags, Goyard and Vuitton canvas, to Birkins and Kellys.

Email: [email protected]

Instagram: olivialambiasioficial

Images via olivia's instagram:

View attachment 3313526

View attachment 3313516

View attachment 3313517

View attachment 3313518

View attachment 3313519

View attachment 3313520

View attachment 3313521

She even works on Epi.

View attachment 3313522

View attachment 3313524

Green Epi Noe totally transformed.

View attachment 3313525

Okay, these are amazing! I especially love the little dots. Thanks for posting!

The artist with with the dots does awesome! [emoji7]. I use Korey. She can be found on the Facebook group Creatively Resurrected. She covered initials on this Mon Mono Neverfull for me. [emoji4]. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459189659.749457.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459189676.280101.jpg

I like Olivia Lambiasi's work (though I think some styles of painting suit Goyard more). She's a Brazilian artist who does everything from jackets, cars, Rolex watches, Chanel bags, Goyard and Vuitton canvas, to Birkins and Kellys.

Email: [email protected]

Instagram: olivialambiasioficial

Images via olivia's instagram:

View attachment 3313526

View attachment 3313516

View attachment 3313517

View attachment 3313518

View attachment 3313519

View attachment 3313520

View attachment 3313521

She even works on Epi.

View attachment 3313522

View attachment 3313524

Green Epi Noe totally transformed.

View attachment 3313525

I like the speedy Epi. The nonstop one, not so much.
That speedy though! I would easily get a preloved Epi speedy or Noe and make something out of it. I think the Epi is boring by itself. I might be the only one who feels that way in the whole world though!

I like the speedy Epi. The nonstop one, not so much.

That speedy though! I would easily get a preloved Epi speedy or Noe and make something out of it. I think the Epi is boring by itself. I might be the only one who feels that way in the whole world though!

Doesn't it look amazeballs?!?! Love the epi and you can get them very cheaply.

Olivia's designs look like something a high school art student could do. I mean dots and paint splatter is not something I would thing takes huge talent. Even the patterns in a straight line on a bag is something not very difficult to do, especially if a stencil is used over the canvas. I think the main problem is people would never think they could paint a bag themselves. I am not impressed with the random paint splatters or dots and feel something like roses from the LV limited edition would look more beautiful. But everyone has different tastes.

Olivia's designs look like something a high school art student could do. I mean dots and paint splatter is not something I would thing takes huge talent. Even the patterns in a straight line on a bag is something not very difficult to do, especially if a stencil is used over the canvas. I think the main problem is people would never think they could paint a bag themselves. I am not impressed with the random paint splatters or dots and feel something like roses from the LV limited edition would look more beautiful. But everyone has different tastes.

I respect your opinion and your personal taste.

That having been said, in my experience, those less exposed to abstract art have a more difficult time appreciating the sophisticated nature of the process and tend to undervalue the work as "simple" or "unimpressive." Good thing there's something for everyone to understand, appreciate and enjoy.

Cheers!

Reactions: Sonmi999
I have a friend who is a artist and has been painting for over 40 year. She says painting abstract art is the most simple thing for her to do when she gets commissions to paint a picture. I do understand the process and the building up of color and design because I have watched her paint. But work like this can be easily done by many people because it is their vision they paint. I have seen art at high school art shows that were beautiful and the kids had no formal training to learn how to paint. I believe anyone can express themselves in a creative way.

Another friend loves to collect expensive art and also likes to try to copy pieces she bought just for fun and I have to say some of her art looks better than the expensive paintings. Who is to say what is art? You read about paintings going for big money and it may have one line or a dot on a canvas.

Anyone can call themself an artist. When I lived in Florida I had a few friends who were very into the art world in Palm Beach and I can say many pieces in their homes were quite beautiful and interesting. Some caught your eye and you wanted to stand and stare at every aspect of the painting and find hidden images in them. Each time you looked at the painting you saw something else. While others made you think "what is the artist trying to say".

I personally do not love abstract art for my house but do enjoy seeing it hung on walls in friends homes and see how one painting can become the focal point of the room.

As for painting on purses I feel that is very personal and a person really has to think about a design they can live with for years. I feel I would get tired of it after 2-3 years and then not want to carry that purse anymore. I also think one needs to have the confidence and look to pull off a very abstract edgy design. To me this would be a extension of them and they would be known for having that look. It would be more of a signature piece.

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzyMac