Hand held Popincourt, alternative to Speedy?

Here are some with my hold my popincourt.

I'm 6'0" and.... too many pounds :P

I'm 6'0"...

smaller.jpg
smaller2.jpg

I love the regular Popincourt! I love how it looks when I see women carrying it around. I had a hard time deciding between a regular Popincourt or Batignolles back in December. I want to get one but my friend has it and I don't want her to think I'm copying her.

I posted this in another post, but it will work here too...

I have a Popincourt and of all my LV bags (speedy 30, petite noe, popincourt, Pochette...) the Popincourt is my favorite!!

I'm not really a big handbag type of girl, I find the speedy 30 a bit too big for me, but I find the Popincourt to be perfect for what I carry, plus I find it holds a lot, WAY more than I ever thought it would.

Here are some updated picture's I took of my popincourt with everything I normally carry inside.. *EDIT* I forgot to put my cell phone in there, but you can take my word that it fits with no problem!!

Popincourt with everything inside / closed...
attachment.php

Inside Popincourt...
attachment.php

Everything inside...
attachment.php

Inside my mini Pochette... (Hello Kitty MP4 player and Digital Camera)
attachment.php

Inside my makeup bag...
attachment.php

It's a gorgeous bag Neptune, yours made me almost get one,,, but not yet...:sweatdrop: LOVE it!

Its a great alternative to the speedy. I just purchased the popincourt and LOVE it!!

Hi all, I went to LV to see my options for a handheld Mono bag other than the speedy and under 1k. sooooo, i went in thinking papillon or sonatine. neither excited me. but the SA, being smart, showed me some other styles that i didn't think would interest me, but now, i'm thinking about.

i actually like the hand held popincourt. it looked very cool when i held it.

the only drawback is that it looks sorta like a cut off speedy b/c it's short heightwise.

is the hand held popincourt popular?

those who own, what do you like about it? or not like about it? i went to the popincourt club; not a lot of action photos though, which i'd like to see.

thanks!!

wow I was surprised after seeing Neptune's pictures of how much it holds. I thought that it would be way too small for me. It is very cute! For some reason though I would consider to purchase it for a "going out" bag instead of a everyday bag. I think I like the deeper bags like a speedy better for everyday.

I've been considering a popincourt for a while now. I fell in love with it when I saw a friend at a part with hers. It had beautiful patina, I could tell she took wonderful care of it. It's a great bag. Very cute.