hanae Mori ???

1. What's the deal with the different colored butterfly lids? What if i just want the original, basic perfume off of Amazon. What do I look for?

2. where else can i get this? i wnt to try he vanilla one soeomen mentioend

3. i think the lids are different for the eau de parfum and the eau de toilette. there is no difference between the scents. you can get it here. =) you should get it...i have it and love it. it smells so yummy...

4. Go to Sephora.com. HM is the only perfume that I wear that ladies buy after they smell it on me. I should get commission.

Laurel

5. Yeah what swee7bebe said. I love HM but I also love butterfly by her. It's delectable.

6. I believe the pink one is the eau de toilette and the blue one is eau de parfum.

7. The differences in Hanae Mori Butterfly colors: Red is the Parfum, Blue is the EDP, Pink is the EDT, yellow is the Eau Fraiche (the lightest, similar to a body spray). I personally like Blue Butterfly, but I generally prefer EDPs since the higher alcohol content in EDTs can sometimes give me a headache.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice