Hamptons XL hobo in raisin

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
Hello! I know that this bag has already been revealed but I have to share my excitement. My fabulous new bag was delivered today and I'm SO in love. The color is absolutely stunning!! I'm so excited to have it! :yahoo:

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

The first two photos are taken with flash. The second is without. I would say that the color is closer to the first ones but not as bright and with a little less red. This is seriously the purple bag that I've been craving for so long! Plus, I think that the shade is neutral enough that it will look good with a lot of my wardrobe.

Thank you for letting me share! :smile:

Woo Hoo!...you got it!!! Congratulations! :smile: It's very beautiful and looks like it already has a nice slouch going. Does the leather feel the same as the Walnut and the Black?

Yay!! I'm SO happy with it! I was really worried about me liking the color but it was love at first sight! The leather on the bag is very soft and is slouching really nicely. Does yours do that? My walnut does. The raisin and walnut are both pebbled and the leathers feel very similar. The handle on the raisin one feels strange..like more..squishy? Not as stiff. But I don't think it's an issue or anything. The black leather is smooth and completely different. This one is definitely a keeper for sure!