Hamptons Wallet Question

kers

Apr 2, 2008
I recently ordered a Hamptons french wallet (in geranium). I liked that it had room to fill up, so that it wouldn't always look like it was about to explode!

Looking at it on the Web site, the slim envelope wallet is not much more expensive, so I was reconsidering. Does the envelope wallet have the same "room for growth" design? I haven't seen it in person.

newcoachlover

COACHIE <3
Jan 14, 2008
The large one does hold a lot which is expected since it is bigger, but the smaller one seems to hold more than an average french wallet would hold. You should def go to the store and check them out. I didn't know which one I wanted either so I put them both on my wishlist and my hubby surprised me with the slim envelope one. I put my stuff in there to try it out and there was lots of room left for more items.

ducky112

I heart the bean
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I'm thinking of getting a slim envelope in magenta. I have the french purse khakis/turquoise trimming. Like newcoachlover said, the french purse does hold a lot for a french purse. With the slim envelope, you can hold more coins and can shove your bills and receipts into the wallet easier. In my opinion, the french purse is cuter and the slim envelope is more lady like.