Hamptons Signature Satchel Carryall ~ HAVE ONE??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im looking for opinions on this adorable bag. If you have one how do ya like it? Pics would be GREAT!!:graucho:

2. I've seen a number of different carryalls called 'hamptons' over the last couple of years. do you have a style number?

I remember seeing a sig stripe hampton carryall in the khaki/crimson that was just gorgeous! I think they also did it in leather.

3. I have a black signature one that I purchased a couple of years ago and it still looks new. It is a great bag for business and it has a certain "dressy" quality. I love the khaki Optic one that is still on the website. That bag is really pretty in person. I will try to post a pic of my black one soon.

4. Thanks girls. I actually dont have a style # but the khaki and crimson one is just beautiful. That is the exact style Im contemplating right now. Im such a casual girl, ya know jeans and t-s I just dont want the dressy look. Cant wait to see your pics. LIblue!

5. ahh, got the style #. Its 10544:yes:

6. I think this bag works for business, dressy or casual. The black can be a bit "severe" with jeans and a tee but khaki and crimson would look great. It works handheld or on the shoulder. The inside shot shows you I have my phone, long wallet, keys, wristlet, apple coin purse, skinny mini and sunglass case inside the bag and it's not full. I might probably wouldn't use those particular accessories in this bag but I just wanted to give you an idea of what can go inside. Many times I have a water bottle and a book in this bag. The zip top is a break away so you can leave it opened like a top. The bag looks good no matter how much or how little you put inside. I hope these photos help. :smile:

Attached Files:

7. I have the booktote which is similiar. My Mom has a few different of the carryalls and loves them. I think they can go casual or dressy.

8. Thanks for the pics LIblue! It looks like the perfect size.