Hamptons Sig Hobo

Would you all consider this a large bag?

I would consider this a medium bag for Coach standards. Although, its a very roomy medium. It reminds me of the Ergo medium hobo in that the look is a medium bag but you can fit a ton in them! :tup: Do you have a lot of stuff? What style bag do you normally wear? I'm really wanting this bag. I've had my eye on it for quite sometime now. If nothing new comes out this spring that I like better, this will be mine! I was leaning towards the all leather but after seeing your pic that you posted, I'm now liking th sig! I would get the sig with tan leather. I think the all leather is a little plain looking now that I'm seeing the signature again.:P Keep me posted! If you get it, I want modeling pictures!!!!!:tup:

Just a heads up for you. My friend bought this from the outlet on Saturday. It was the same colouring except that it had the clip that you had to open up so it was from this last winter collection. They had it for $94 after all of the discounts!! If the clip doesn't bother you, I would head to your closest outlet ASAP!!!

I was SO TEMPTED with that price when I saw it, but I can't deal with the clip :nuts::lol:

I will probably grab one if/when the decorative clip version makes its way to the outlet.

I would consider this a medium bag for Coach standards. Although, its a very roomy medium. It reminds me of the Ergo medium hobo in that the look is a medium bag but you can fit a ton in them! :tup: Do you have a lot of stuff? What style bag do you normally wear? I'm really wanting this bag. I've had my eye on it for quite sometime now. If nothing new comes out this spring that I like better, this will be mine! I was leaning towards the all leather but after seeing your pic that you posted, I'm now liking th sig! I would get the sig with tan leather. I think the all leather is a little plain looking now that I'm seeing the signature again.:P Keep me posted! If you get it, I want modeling pictures!!!!!:tup:

Well see I've never seen it in person, I usually carry LARGE bags [I was going to get LG Carly until I saw this]. I usually carry a sig strip accordian wallet, phone, keys, lotion, tissue, etc. Maybe this will work, I just have to try it on first! I'll let you know for sure!

I also again post pics below of the inside of the bag. There's room to hold a bit more than what my pics show:

I hope this helps with your decision! :tup:

Attachments

• DSCN6170.JPG
    DSCN6170.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN6172.JPG
    DSCN6172.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 42