Hamptons Leather Carryall in Walnut (#15404) ...does it really exist?

Oh wow! I purchased this bag in black months ago and ended up returning it because the black leather is not smooshy at all but I love this walnut version! It looks wonderful on you!!! Yay! Congrats on your new beautiful, timeless bag!

Oh wow! I purchased this bag in black months ago and ended up returning it because the black leather is not smooshy at all but I love this walnut version! It looks wonderful on you!!! Yay! Congrats on your new beautiful, timeless bag!

I was really dissapointed with the black leather they used in the Hamptons line. I would have bought either the XL Hobo or this bag in black in a millisecond if it would have been the same type of leather as this walnut version. But, I have about 75% black or grayish bags...a girl has to have a little variety!! :biggrin:

Hi Katie! Yes, this bag does exist - but, it's really hard to find. My SA had to search all over to find a store that still had it and I ended up with the display. I don't have it yet; but, when it comes I will definitely post pictures. From what I've read here, the leather on the walnut is particularly smooshy...so, it isn't as structured as it looks on the website. I fell in love with it when I saw it on a fashion blog called "Cupcakes and Cashmere." Emily (who writes the blog) is featured using that purse in several of her photoshoots. If you do a search for "Coach" on that website you can see several pictures of it. There is also a recent thread here about the Cobalt carryall that features pictures. HTH!

^^^This! We had another store call us the other day for a customer who was looking for this bag. We only had the display left also, but it was nice and smooshy for her, which is what she wanted. This is definitely a hard-to-find, limited bag, but I'd say it's worth the hunt.

^^^This! We had another store call us the other day for a customer who was looking for this bag. We only had the display left also, but it was nice and smooshy for her, which is what she wanted. This is definitely a hard-to-find, limited bag, but I'd say it's worth the hunt.

:nuts: Yes! I spoke with you on the phone. You are the sweetest lady ever! I'm so glad we had that bag for you :yahoo:

how neat! you are awesome for helping Coachionista get that bag. it's cool that the 2 of you found each other on here!

I don't want to admit defeat on this Hampton, but it looks like I might have to. by the time I have the money, it'll probably be LONG gone... I know people always say, "there will be another bag. you will find another bag you love more." Coach probably won't come out with one EXACTLY like this again. sigh... I will be living vicariously through you guys.

please, if anyone else own's this precious gem... don't keep it to yourself! share it with us! :biggrin:

:nuts: Yes! I spoke with you on the phone. You are the sweetest lady ever! I'm so glad we had that bag for you :yahoo:

Wow!!! What an amazingly small world!!! You were so sweet to me too!!! Hopefully we'll do business again!! Your display was in fabulous condition and I promise it is has a very good home!!! :urock:

how neat! you are awesome for helping Coachionista get that bag. it's cool that the 2 of you found each other on here!

I don't want to admit defeat on this Hampton, but it looks like I might have to. by the time I have the money, it'll probably be LONG gone... I know people always say, "there will be another bag. you will find another bag you love more." Coach probably won't come out with one EXACTLY like this again. sigh... I will be living vicariously through you guys.

please, if anyone else own's this precious gem... don't keep it to yourself! share it with us! :biggrin:

Don't give up!!! Sometimes it might take months or years to find our Holy Grail...and if this is yours...you can't give up the dream!!! :biggrin: