• Hamptons Leather Carryall

• Sabrina Leather Medium

Results are only viewable after voting.

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
This is a very hard decision....
I need a black bag

I can't decide between hamptons leather carryall (12476) and sabrina leather medium (not the patent leather)

I love them both, the style, perfect size & everything.I don't have any problem with hamptons carryall, but i need more information about sabrina leather, is it easy to clean ? Does the leather scratch easily ?

So which one should i buy ?
TIA n_n

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I am geyying my Sabrina today so I don't know if the leather scratches but I really like the style better than the hamptons.

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
The leather does scratch (as I've experienced so far with my cranberry Sabrina) but not too bad though.

Does the scratch can be removed by using stuff like apple conditioner ?
Compared with patent leather which one is more easier to maintain ? I heard from some of the patent owner that if u not take good care of the leather it will crack, is it true ? TIA n_n

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
I voted for the Sabrina - I think its a much more modern style and the shoulder strap is much nicer on the Sabrina - I didn't like the one on the Hamptons at all. If you need more room, just get the Large Sabrina!

LipGlossQueen

Jan 31, 2008
I voted for the Hamptons bag. I saw it IRL and its really beautiful. I am still debating on the sabrina. I need to see it IRL to determine if I love it.