Hampstead Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've never done an unboxing post, but this color is too pretty not to share.
    IMG_0354.jpg

youngster and ksuromax like this.
  2. IMG_0356.jpg

terrier62 and ksuromax like this.
  3. This is the small Hampstead in the light antique blue, and it is such a pretty color! Some of you may remember I started out trying to find a year-round color so looked at the brown and navy. The brown seemed too dark for summer for my wardrobe. And based on how much navy I wear and my previous experience of not using a navy bag as much as I hoped I would, I didn't think navy was my best choice. So I gave up on something that would completely work year-round and went for this gorgeous unique color that still feels pretty neutral. If I like this style as much as I think I will, I plan to get a fall and winter color later this year. The brown is beautiful, and I went to the Mulberry store in New York this week and was told there will be some additional color options in this style for FW2019.
    IMG_0357.jpg

4. oh, what a lovely colour!!!
    perfect for Spring/Summer! very nice choice :tup: Congrats!

FrancieL likes this.
  5. Very pretty and lovely colour! Congrats.

FrancieL likes this.
  6. This is so pretty!!

FrancieL likes this.
  7. Such a cute bag, and an amazing colour! Congratulations! :smile:

FrancieL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice