Hampstead MM or Totally MM

Nov 4, 2008
I currently have the totally mm and debating on getting the Hampstead MM. Would you give up the totally mm for the hampstead mm?

I am so indecisive rite now uhh... I tried the hampstead mm on in the store I liked the bag overall just the straps seemed stiff to me.

I had and just recently sold my Hampstead Damier MM. I loved the bag but the straps were a little stiff. It also wasn't getting carried much over the last six months. In terms of looks, I prefer the Hampstead, the Totally is probably more practical.

I like the Totally for it's functionality, but I like the looks of the Hampstead better, however I have never tried it on IRL. I haven't tried on the artsy so I can't comment on that (I LOVE the way it looks!), but if you're thinking about the galliera i would get that in a heartbeat! Good luck with your decision!

I'd go with a Galliera..but out of the two you have...i agree that the hampstead straps just don't seem as comfortable as the totally...

Yeah I kind of felt that way when I tried the hampstead on tonight.. IDK.. do you gals feel that the Galliera isn't very practical when it comes to getting in and out of your purse easily?

I have the hampstead in mm , i use my alots but i have to agree with everyone here the straps just not comforable.....( still hampstead looks better )

Last edited: