Hampstead MM or Totally MM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I currently have the totally mm and debating on getting the Hampstead MM. Would you give up the totally mm for the hampstead mm?

I am so indecisive rite now uhh... I tried the hampstead mm on in the store I liked the bag overall just the straps seemed stiff to me.

2. I had and just recently sold my Hampstead Damier MM. I loved the bag but the straps were a little stiff. It also wasn't getting carried much over the last six months. In terms of looks, I prefer the Hampstead, the Totally is probably more practical.

3. I like the look of the Totally better. The Hampstead looks a little too old-fashioned for my tastes.

4. totally!

5. or the artsy or a galliera?? lol hmmm

6. I like the Totally for it's functionality, but I like the looks of the Hampstead better, however I have never tried it on IRL. I haven't tried on the artsy so I can't comment on that (I LOVE the way it looks!), but if you're thinking about the galliera i would get that in a heartbeat! Good luck with your decision!

7. hmm decisions decisions lol!

8. get galleria to accompany neverfull

9. galliera!!!!

10. Totally MM :yes:

11. I'd go with a Galliera..but out of the two you have...i agree that the hampstead straps just don't seem as comfortable as the totally...

12. Yeah I kind of felt that way when I tried the hampstead on tonight.. IDK.. do you gals feel that the Galliera isn't very practical when it comes to getting in and out of your purse easily?

13. #13 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    I have the hampstead in mm , i use my alots but i have to agree with everyone here the straps just not comforable.....( still hampstead looks better )

14. Of those two, I'd get the Artsy. If between the Hampstead and Totally, get the Hampstead.

15. lol... so galliera vs artsy... hmmm