Hampstead MM or Batignolles Horizontal?

AngelLV

Oct 31, 2007
Hi guy!! I have just started my LV obsession after purchasing the Trevi PM. Now I want a shoulder bag for everyday use. I have decided either to get the Hampstead MM or the BH. I love the tag on the Hampstead and how classy it looks but I heard that it is a bit heavy whereas the BH is lighter and more casual. Which one do you prefer?

Congrats for the trevi PM! it's a gorgeous bag!

if you ask me, i'd get the Hampstead MM just because I HATE CANVAS LININGS with mucho passion lol, so although I own the BH and it is great bag, I'd go for the Hampstead, plus I'm more into subtle bags nowadays....

Ultimately it depends on your preference of mono or damier, but you can't go wrong with either bag :yes:

Thanks for your input guys. I agree I like the hampstead better in terms of design. I have been waitlisted for it since the LV stores are out of stock at the moment for christmas. Can't wait for the hampstead to arrive.

I vote for the BH. I have bought it, and I love it. I have seen the Hampstead MM too, and I find it too heavy and what I hate is the stiff bottom of the Hampstead. I can't wear it under my arm, because it's a large and stiff bottom. That's why I have bought the BH. I like the shape of the HS but it isn't comfortable to wear.

Hampstead!:tup: I use this for my work bag and it's great. I don't find it heavy at all ( and I usually walk to and from work). It will fit so much and is very durable.