Hammered Gold Alhambra - Still a long wait?

I placed an order for a vintage yellow gold necklace on 11/22/22 and still waiting.
Hi, where are you located? I am in the US and managed to get one recently. When I called VCA online customer service number, they told me that they could only put me on the waitlist and that Paris HQ is not currently taking any pre-orders for hammered. I would suggest you to call several VCA stores and see if they have it in stock because that was how I got mine. Best of luck getting your VCA piece.

Hi, where are you located? I am in the US and managed to get one recently. When I called VCA online customer service number, they told me that they could only put me on the waitlist and that Paris HQ is not currently taking any pre-orders for hammered. I would suggest you to call several VCA stores and see if they have it in stock because that was how I got mine. Best of luck getting your VCA piece.
I’m in the US as well. I managed to put a deposit back in November. However I will
definitely call around and see if I can place an order. Thank you for the tip. Hope you’re loving your necklace.

May I ask if you were able to ask an SA from a physical location to look up inventory for you? I know sometimes things don't show up in their system cause it was a declined order or a return or something. Was that the case for you?

May I ask if you were able to ask an SA from a physical location to look up inventory for you? I know sometimes things don't show up in their system cause it was a declined order or a return or something. Was that the case for you?
Yes, so I first contacted my SA in Boston and was informed that they did not have it in stock in Boston or at any VCA stores across the country. She kindly offered to put me on the waitlist which I was already on (called VCA online before contacting my SA). But out of curiosity, I called different VCA stores and the Las Vegas store happened to have the last piece in stock. Not sure if it was a return/declined order but the piece I received looks brand new.

I’m in the US as well. I managed to put a deposit back in November. However I will
definitely call around and see if I can place an order. Thank you for the tip. Hope you’re loving your necklace.
Yes, I hope you can get your VCA piece soon too. I really do love the necklace. It is so versatile and durable for daily wear.

Reactions: SelenaA
Been wanting to get the YG hammered bracelet and mentioned it once before to an SA and forgot about it. She texted me few days ago and asked if I was still interested as the store received 1, of course I said yes. Today I received it, so happy as I plan to wear this 24/7.

View attachment 5785958

View attachment 5785959
LOVE. Same thing happened to me, my SA let me know there was a long waiting list and when I called corporate they let me know they are not taking special orders. I got in contact with another SA who put me on their waiting list and I got the call 2 weeks later that they had one in stock it’s getting sized now.

IMG_8150.jpeg

I was on multiple waiting lists for the sweet Alhambra RG earrings and one day I just decided to call the website to check inventory as every boutique has said that the hammered pieces have been extremely hard to get and are on the do not order list. The website was not showing any available. But I lucked out and got a pair yesterday and they were delivered less than 24 hours later! I am over the moon. I received the sweet lucky heart recently, what a lovely pairing for everyday! Sending positive vibes for luck finding your gold hammered piece

F0D20944-D655-4D64-BF89-0FE11DBD79FE.jpeg

I was on multiple waiting lists for the sweet Alhambra RG earrings and one day I just decided to call the website to check inventory as every boutique has said that the hammered pieces have been extremely hard to get and are on the do not order list. The website was not showing any available. But I lucked out and got a pair yesterday and they were delivered less than 24 hours later! I am over the moon. I received the sweet lucky heart recently, what a lovely pairing for everyday! Sending positive vibes for luck finding your gold hammered piece

View attachment 5790312
Congrats! They are beautiful. Would love to see mod shots with your sweet heart if you have them :smile:

Reactions: mizmoneyhoney