Hamilton with Rose Gold Hardware!!!

NANI1972

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 2, 2009
I popped into a Micheal Kors boutique today and could not believe what I saw!

Hamiltons with ROSE GOLD hardware. I was just thinking the other day how gorgeous RG hardware would be on a Hamilton and to my amazement there they were! I did a double take.

They only had a black and a vanilla at this time. I'm hoping to see the RGH available with other color leathers and other styles too.

Anyone else excited?!

I took some spy pics (excuse my finger in the one photo):P

photo-2.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

Gorgeous! I love rose gold! May need to stop by the new Michael Kors store at the mall to take a peek (not that I'm enabling myself or anything!). :smile:

I love the rose gold too! I saved up and am ready to purchase but I don't know if I should go white or back...ahhh...i love the white but then I wonder how easy it will be to clean it?

I popped into a Micheal Kors boutique today and could not believe what I saw!

Hamiltons with ROSE GOLD hardware. I was just thinking the other day how gorgeous RG hardware would be on a Hamilton and to my amazement there they were! I did a double take.

They only had a black and a vanilla at this time. I'm hoping to see the RGH available with other color leathers and other styles too.

Anyone else excited?!

I took some spy pics (excuse my finger in the one photo):P

photo-2.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg
The Vanilla with rose gold is so pretty!!! Of course, I love pretty much anything with rose gold at the moment :smile: I just got a blush colored leather jacket with rose gold details!