Hamilton Tote

Carson's has it in the signature version. I saw it IRL and the handles are really short...you can barely put your arm across.
Unfortunately, this is another bag that looks like a tote, but is really a satchel. The handles are too short to carry on the arm. Earlier pictures show an attached shoulder strap.

Unfortunately, this is another bag that looks like a tote, but is really a satchel. The handles are too short to carry on the arm. Earlier pictures show an attached shoulder strap.

Really? I would never have guessed. The handles look bigger then they are then.... If that is the case, then this is not the bag for me. I love to use my bags in different ways, but the bag looks good though!

I ran across this bag on Farfetch.com--it's called Hamilton Tote.

I love the super clean lines!

Does anyone know if it will be released in the US?

Or, have you seen it anywhere in the US?

TIA!:P

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wo...-item-10818638.aspx?storeid=9053&ffref=lp_23_

Yea, I saw this a while back at Selfridges and figured it was only available in Europe! Although I'm not "into" saffiano leather, I like how symmetrical the bag is compared to Hamilton Traveler. Every Hamilton Traveler I look at (irl or online pics) appears to be crooked, a bit off balance - still want one though :biggrin:

Carson's has it in the signature version. I saw it IRL and the handles are really short...you can barely put your arm across.

I'm okay with hand carrying. :smile:

I just checked Carson's website, so it's showing as NEW so I am crossing my fingers that these will be available at other places in the US. :biggrin: