Hamilton in purple

mandyfin

O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
Does anyone know if this is purple or more of an eggplant color? I am getting a large black Hamilton and am debating between vanilla or purple for a second one. I have lots of purple already so I can't get the luggage color - it won't match anything - but I am wondering what that purple shade looks like IRL. I didn't see it in the MK store near me.

I scored a purple hamilton for $140 at Macy's as my moms Xmas gift. I would have to say that its not quite an eggplant color. It's not as rich and deep of a purple as I'd hope for it to be.

I just got mine today. I scored one at Macys for 160.00 she is Gorgeous! I will post pic tomorrow since I am getting ready for bed soon, I get up at 5:00 am for work.
Will post pic for you tomorrow so you can get an idea of the color. I really like the color of this one.
Talk to u tomorrow :biggrin:

Good Morning,
I took a quick pic this morning. Here she is, Hamilton Chain Tote in Purple but the label reads Hamilton Chain Tote, Amethyst. It is more like an Amethyst. First pic is without the flash on camera. BTW, did I mention I LOVE HER! :yahoo:

P1010210.jpg

The rest of pics are with the flash.
P1010209.jpg

P1010207.jpg

Very nice!!! How did you get such a great deal on it?? Which Macys? Online is still full price. TIA :smile:

It was on Black Friday, I was browsing on Macys online and saw the tote for 166.00 then I used my 20% star rewards coupon and scored her for 133.60 before tax, so I had to buy her. At this price I feel like I stoled her :yahoo:

Is there another purple besides amethyst because the same bag I saw at Dillards was a much darker deeper purple (love the amethyst too!).

I don't think there is another purple. I saw the purple in Macys in October and it was this same one. When you order it online the choice of colors says purple not Amethyst. When the bag arrived yesterday I looked at the packaging and the label says Amethyst. I know this is strange...