Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

I just purchased a E/W Hamilton peanut online! Now I'm starting to experience some buyer's remorse as I have never actually seen this colour Hamilton in person. Have you ladies seen this bag in person before? If so, what's your opinion on it? I was originally looking to get an E/W Hamilton in luggage but the colour was a bit too dark for my wardrobe.
It isn't the croc embossed one, it's the one featured in this picture I found online:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:41&biw=1366&bih=667

I like the peanut color (Reg. leather NOT embossed). It is a tad lighter than the luggage.

I just purchased a E/W Hamilton peanut online! Now I'm starting to experience some buyer's remorse as I have never actually seen this colour Hamilton in person. Have you ladies seen this bag in person before? If so, what's your opinion on it? I was originally looking to get an E/W Hamilton in luggage but the colour was a bit too dark for my wardrobe.
It isn't the croc embossed one, it's the one featured in this picture I found online:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:41&biw=1366&bih=667

another color you may want to try is the cement. It is a lighter color but still in the brown family.

I've been back and forth on the Hamilton and I'm wondering if the luggage north-south tote comes with gold hardware? Also, can the handles fit over the shoulder?

The luggage color can come with gold hardware, but they are pretty hard to find as they sell out very quickly. I purchased my luggage with ghw at Macy's a month or so ago. You can keep checking to see if they get more in stock.

The top handles don't fit over my shoulder and I don't think they'd be comfortable to try. It does have a shoulder strap attached to the bag, which is pretty comfortable to use.

I just scored this little cutie at TJ Maxx last night for $39. It will be perfect to carry the essentials when I go out for a night on the town! Hamilton Quilted Pouchette in Gunmetal!

IMG_0312.jpg

I love the zip pull!

IMG_0313.jpg

MK hamilton hotties's clubmembers, Where is my MK lock and Key? :confused1: I thought I was buying the hamilton tote that you have all shown in this thread. I saved the image in my mind:roflmfao: Oh well, I am going to keep it anyway. It's colbalt
6ad8f2b4.jpg

Last edited:
that's the factory version, it doesn't come with lock and key. i just bought one today in green (my first nk purchase) and actually prefer it to the retail version since I'm not a big fan of padlocks. cobalt and maybe red are next on my list.

Finer_Woman, thank you for answering my question. I should have guessed that mine was the factory version. This is my first MK purchase also. I would love to see a picture of your green one. How would you pair up or match the colbalt to or with an outfit? This color has me scratching my head.
that's the factory version, it doesn't come with lock and key. i just bought one today in green (my first nk purchase) and actually prefer it to the retail version since I'm not a big fan of padlocks. cobalt and maybe red are next on my list.

Last edited:
Congrats! If the color is in real life as it is on my monitor then that is w gorgeous color!!!!

MK hamilton hotties's clubmembers, Where is my MK lock and Key? I thought I was buying the hamilton tote that you have all shown in this thread. I saved the image in my mind Oh well, I am going to keep it anyway. It's colbalt

Finer_Woman, thank you for answering my question. I should have guessed that mine was the factory version. This is my first MK purchase also. I would love to see a picture of your green one. How would you pair up or match the colbalt to or with an outfit? This color has me scratching my head.

If you stay on the safe side, pair it with any neutrals, brown, tan, grey, black, black&white etc. If you take risks i'd say try pairing it with a saturated color like magenta or even a kelly green or amethyst for a big contrast and keep anything else you wear with the outfit neutral or within those two color families. HMMmm not sure about those last two colors now that I think about it but it could work. As you can see i've already thought out how i would wear cobalt if I had it lol. Hopefully soon.

As for pictures ill try to post some this weekend.